Baby Magic, the good news is that you are whole and healthy, active and alert. You're hanging out in the womb head up these days- much as your brothers and sister did until late in pregnancy. Although the Thai doctor was quick to label you "breech" I'm informed enough to know that this is NOT something we need to worry about until much later, when you're much bigger. And hopefully, like BBZ and BBV, you will turn on your own.
We got some pictures of you from the scan, but, they aren't much to look at. I mean... you have a nice round, whole head, we can see you have 4 working chambers in your heart, we saw your spine, and your legs. It's all there. But it's not the perfect little silhouette of a baby that we'd like to have. *sigh*. That's ok though.
We made it through the scan without seeing your between the legs parts, and now its out of our hands, as no more scans are planned. Ha ha ha! I know that makes some people so frustrated, but, we just love the surprise. You already are who you are, but, we won't find out if we have a sister or a brother until you're here. We are all still pretty confident you're a girl though.
The new school year is about to start, and I've been at work a few days already helping to prepare the classroom. There was a lot to do. A few long days have really worn me out! Whew! It isn't going to be super easy working with 3 and 4 years olds while carrying you around- last time I worked pregnant (and until 38 weeks at that), I was subbing, and mostly in older grades. But, I am super passionate about work these days, so that will make the days go by with more ease than otherwise. Anyway, it's good to keep moving.
The other good news is that with the return of the school year, I'll also get back to my exercise as my trainers come back to town after their summer holidays. I hope to do two sessions of Pilates a week, and one session of weight lifting. I wish I could AFFORD to do more, but, it is what it is, and that's ok. Also, 3 days a week will probably have me pretty worn out anyway.
I'm right in the middle of doing my blood sugar tests right now... so far, I've tested for 2 mornings, at waking, and then 2 hours after eating, and my numbers are PERFECT. I'm really glad of this, because about 2 weeks ago I went to the doctor because of how tired I was all the time, and that day my numbers were REALLY high. It must have been the sugary cereal I had for breakfast that day, because, I'm not seeing anything like it now. Phew. Just trying to keep you and me healthy, little person. Doing my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment