Oh sweet Magic. You make me so tired. So very, very tired.
Thank goodness it's summer break and naps have time in my daily schedule. Thank goodness my schedule next school year is half days all week- so hopefully I'll have enough time to rest as well.
I guess I'm not getting any younger, pregnancy doesn't get any easier on the body, and I now have 3 kids, a husband, a dog and a cat to deal with on top of everything else.
Your big brother V is potty training right now. He's actually doing really well. The only accident we've had recently is at night. That might be part of my problem. He's sleeping pretty well, but, I have to get up with him once or twice a night to either comfort him or move him because he's wet the bed. It'll all be worth it in the end, because an independent potty kid is a good thing... but, it takes some effort just now.
I think I am finally feeling you move more often. It's still nothing like how I could feel the other kids by this point, but, it simply must be that your placenta is in the front instead of the back. It's the only thing that makes sense. But, small movements have been coming through often enough that I think this is the only explanation. I do still get nervous- I can't help it. I'm looking forward to the end of the month when we get to have your anatomy scan and see if you have all your right parts.
Magic, I'm so tired I can't think what else to write. You will be the baby of this family, which means you will be forever loved on... but it will all look different than it did to your siblings. BSB's first couple of years are documented in detail through pictures and probably blog posts. Yours likely won't be because there just won't be the same time... but, you'll have 3 older siblings looking out for you. And you'll have the baby position in the family, which ok, maybe can be a blessing and a curse, but I think mostly, it means you'll always feel the love.
No comments:
Post a Comment